Thursday, July 23, 2009

Frog becomes frog...

Opening! Hurray!

The opening night performance was fantastical! The audience seemed very pleased and the actors were definitely in the zone. The Frog makeup turned out looking FABULOUS. We spray both his feet and his hair with green makeup so that he matches his green leather jacket and pants and whatnot. I must say that when spraying his hair green every night I appreciate the fact that I learned how to do it spraying my own hair weird colors in middle school and high school, otherwise I would probably screw it up.

All in all I would say it was a very smooth, high spirited opening, and I am super excited to continue with the run, because the way the show changes just slightly each night, is what makes the whole experience fun, even if it doesn't go as well as you had hoped. Now all that's left to do is sit back and enjoy the quirks of live entertainment, and of course watch Superfrog save Tokyo.

Alycia

No comments: